Information on: Add an Article Add an Event Edit

Myrick Conservation Center

Myrick Conservation Center
1712-1799 Unionville Wawaset Road

About Us:

The H.E. Myrick Conservation Center is the headquarters of the Brandywine Valley Association.  The 318 acre center is located in Pocopson Township along Route 842, six miles west of West Chester and three miles east of Unionville. The Began in 1981 as a gift from Horatio Myrick.  The center was then 212 acres which included farmland, woodland, wetland and meadows.  Since moving to the center in 1981, BVA has acquired an additional 114 acres bringing the center to its present size.  The center is the site of BVA’s offices and also the location of its watershed education programs.  In addition, the center is the site of many public programs throughout the year.



Myrick Conservation Center is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media

Photos